Monday, December 2, 2013

Open Call to Teachers!

I was chatting with the lovely publicist at Sourcebooks this morning. We were chatting about the upcoming release of #16 Things I Thought Were True. It's coming FAST!!! March 4th for the curious!

Anyhow, a feature Derry thought would be super fun was going to TEACHERS and having them ask their kids about #Things They Thought Were True.  We're going to post the responses from the kids on here! So if you're a teacher, go ahead and ask your kids...what things did you think were true when you were a kid?!

I asked amazingly talented and funny author/blogger AND teacher, Leanne Shirtliffe. Leanne is the author of super funny parenting book, DON'T LICK THE MINI VAN.

Check out Leanne's Blog HERE!
Leanne sent me this back right away and I thought I'd share so you get an idea!

#thingsIthoughtweretrue

Remember, don't eat pop rocks. Or splash in the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment